Friday, July 3, 2009

We Can't Think of Anything to Add to This Exgraordinary Tale.


Hello professor how are you, I hope that you are having a good summer.

I want to thank you for letting me have the take home final and I want to apologize for the problem that occurred. You are very kind and I feel horrible for betraying your kindness because you're totally right and I knew the rules and I really appreciated you and I would never say anything bad about you or your style of teaching.

But in this case I'm not the cheater. I will tell you how it all happened. I am the victim.

It took me so long to send the final because it was very hard and very specific and I had to do a lot of reading in this subject and others in order to give the good answers. I am graduating later this month, so I know you understand how busy I am with my family and my preparations for a wonderful career and future. I was so busy in fact I forgot to send you the final when I was supposed to.

In fact I had the final ready in time but didn't print it out off my USB, but I did have the cover page and I made it just like you wanted and had it all printed out. While I was in the student union, I had to leave my computer on to go and say hello to my friend who were getting ready to go home to Canada for the summer, so I spent some time talking with them, but only five minutes or so.

I think what happened was that while I was gone another student from our class spotted my take home final, and was jealous that I had the extra time to work on it at your great kindness and he or she inserted the plagiarized material.

You might seem to think that I'm only sending this email so that I can graduate with my family in a few weeks, but I send it to justify my position and my honor. This the only truth and for this I have the God testimony.

Professor please take these exgraordinary events into consideration as you figure my final grade. I'd be honored to write another exam or whatever you need. Remeber that I am a victim.