Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thankless Unappreciative Assholes. Nancy Nutjob Returns.

You know, how don't know how you beautiful boys do it all. If the complaint letters you sometimes post are any indication of some of the mail you get there, I would never keep going. I'd tell everyone to build their own blog, bring in hundreds (thousands?) of different perspectives, and leave it at that.

Hiatus Shmiatus is a turd.

If y'all want to take the summer off, you go right ahead. I'm going to teach because I need the money, and I'm going to miss the daily FLOOD of great posts, but what can you do? If you were my cable company and you stopped showing Oprah or Law & Order, I'd bitch and moan. Because I'm paying for that.

But you guys do the blog for nothing, and I - among many, obviously - are grateful for it. Very grateful...you are my sweet poopies.

So, drink 'em if you got 'em, get out the hookah, drive fast without headlights - whatever. But do come back in August, okay? And tell us all about it? We're going to miss you, Momma-Bear most of all.

Kisses,