Friday, May 15, 2009

Will from Wenatchee Wonders.


Listen, I don't know where else to turn with this.

So, Locke is dead, right, and his body has been taken over by Titus Welliver, who's actually the devil?

And the guy who played Dexter's girlfriend's bad husband is Jacob, and he's God, and he brings people to the island periodically to test them?

And that ship in the opening was the Black Rock or Pearl, or whatever that big boat is in the middle of the island?

And Locke/Devil has to get Ben to kill God, and that's the loophole, because the Devil can't kill God, but one of God's disciples can? (And Ben is really like Job, right? Patience and all that.)

And, man, that Kate is still smokin'.

And can you believe that fight with Sawyer and Jack? That wasn't half what I get into on a normal Friday night.

And couldn't they have let Hurley have a funny line or two?

Poor Sayid. Man, that mother can't catch a break.

That's all I got. If you could let me know, I'd really appreciate it.