Tuesday, July 14, 2009

If We Had a Dollar For Every Post We Got Like This Last Week, Well, We'd Be Able to Buy the Really Good Ham in a Can.


In 4 years I've been moved 5 times into 4 different offices (yes, I've had the same one twice, with two others in between).

Two of the offices were exclusively mine, the other two were shared. Oh, and when I need to teach at the satellite campuses, which is almost half the time, I have to camp out in the adjunct offices (usually a closet with a broken chair, a broken desk, and a broken computer -- no phone).

I used to try to decorate and make the spaces my own, but I gave up and left my things packed after the last move, so my current decor is distinctly "stack of cardboard boxes." Space? Personal space? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.