Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Anything for the Little Darlings.

Sayid Snowflake: Hey professor. So obviously I am not satisfied with my grade on the paper, and during our discussion you told me to set up a meeting. What time is good for you? My schedule is pretty flexible at the moment, so whenever your free I can likely meet with you. Let me know.

Professor: Hi Sayid. Stop by during office hours Tuesday around 10am. Take care.

Sayid Snowflake: Tuesday I have an 8-9:15 class, then I go back to sleep for an hour and a half, and then i have an 11-12:15 class and I'm done for the day. So anytime after 12:15, or even 1 to give me time to eat is good for me. Thanks.

~-~

"This is Sasha Snowflake. I need to change classes and need you to sign a Change of Schedule form to enter your class. I was wondering if there was any possibility to see you about ten or fifteen minutes prior to your class tomorrow so you can sign the form. Thanks!"

HA! We're a *month* into the semester and you just now want to add my class? You "need" to change your time? Well, I "need" a wet bar in my office and fog and lasers to herald my entrance into the classroom. Looks like we're both being grossly unrealistic and are both shit out of luck.

~-~

"Professor Gullible, I couldn't make it to class yesterday because my car is bad. But I can go to campus on Friday night. Could you meet me and teach me what happened on Thursday night? I would try to come next Thursday night to catch up, but I'm pretty sure my car is gong to be bad then too. I know you drive from out of town too. Maybe we can carpool and you can teach and drive. :) I'm just teasing. But I do need to come in on Friday to get the class notes at least. I don't knwo anyone else in class. Your my only home."