Sunday, October 7, 2007

Scenes From a Midterm.

  1. Student e-mail: “I forgot to get a blue book for the test tomorrow morning. I just wanted to let you know that I might be a few minutes for the test, if the bookstore doesn't open early. Thanks.”

  2. Faceless high schooler: “I forgot to get that blue book. Do you have any extras?”

  3. Three sorority sisters, in unison: “Whaddaya do if we don’t have a blue book?”

  4. Compulsively smiling coed: “I completely forgot my blue book!”

  5. Former valedictorian: “Where do we get the blue books?”

  6. Muddled half-dressed coed: “Umm…I don’t have that blue sheet thing…”

  7. Stoned young male voter: “What if I don’t have a blue book?”

  8. Total stranger: “Are we having an exam today?”

  9. Future Jesuit priest: “Exactly what do you mean by ‘blue book’?”

  10. Future lawyer: “I don’t have my blue book WITH me, but…”