Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ian the Idiot from Islip.

We don't want to say that the fella whose material appears below is necessarily unstable, but he did make a rather pointed and desperate threat against us, our families, our cats (if any) if we did not print his post exactly as he sent it. He tells us he's sent us "dozens" of brilliant articles that we've not used. He also would like to be called Errorless Ernie from the Empire State. If we comply fully, he says he will not take out his frustration on anyone. So, here goes.

--

I have the answer for all of you lightweights who are unable to stand up for yourselves. I learned it years ago and it has always worked. Merely repeat after me:

I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is. I am not wrong, the world is.

You're welcome.