Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Mediocre Student Comes Clean And Asks For Forgiveness

I am sorry for being late to class pretty much the whole semester. It was rude and disrespectful. I am sorry for asking for an extension on the online test. My laptop battery really did die, and I really didn't have a charger, but I waited until the last minute to begin. If I hadn't waited the problem would have been easily remedied. I am sorry for surfing the web during class. I naively thought you wouldn't be able to tell what I was doing.

I'm sorry for emailing you excessively. While I never whined or made demands, your time is precious and I took up too much of it. I'm sorry for skipping class and then asking you to rehash what we did while I was gone. Again, a waste of your time.

Although I can't take back all of the rude, arrogant, inconsiderate things I have done in the first three years of my college education, I promise that for my last three semesters I will be a model student. Or, at least, I'll stop pulling the dumb shit I have in the past.