Sunday, February 18, 2007

What Else Can We Say Except, "Well, Get Your Rock On, Dude"

Dear Professor,

Hi. This is sort of a strange request, but I was wondering if you could email my mom to let her know that my conduct has improved in class since last semester. My band is playing a huge show this Friday night that she really doesn't think I should play because of the F I got on my first test.

However, I think I should play because it's my favorite thing to do. Anyways, you know how that goes. I think she would appreciate an email from my professor just saying I've improved my conduct and could pass the class with an acceptable grade.

That is an assumption on my part, but if you feel the same way, could you just email her at RockersMom66@xxx.com? Her name is Patricia or Pat. I would appreciate it a ton.

I hope you have a great weekend and I'll email you before next class about my paper topic.

Sincerely,
X